We're motivated by the desire to achieve.
The content provided by Tomorrow World Technology on its official web portal www.twtindia.in is subject to some terms and conditions. By accessing or using the Tomorrow World Technology site, its operating system, and solutions, these terms & conditions will automatically employ a lawful binding agreement between you & Tomorrow World Technology. We may change any of these terms based on our evolving business needs. Therefore, users are advised to check this page at regular intervals. By browsing the portal, you agree to accept all these terms. Without prior permission from Tomorrow World Technology in a contractual format, any portion of the details on the official web portal cannot be reproduced. However, if you do not agree to these terms & conditions, kindly do not use Tomorrow World Technology and its all solutions. The term “User” shall allude to the user who is browsing the web portal. The term “Tomorrow World Technology” shall allude to Tomorrow World Technology Company and its owners. The term “Web portal” refers to twtindia.in owned by Tomorrow World Technology.
All the content and functionality available on our web portal, comprising logos, texts, graphics, and their arrangements are the exclusive properties of Tomorrow World Technology and are secured under international copyright laws. The information available on or accessible through the web portal is made approachable solely for general information objectives. All rights – which are not explicitly granted – are completely reserved by Tomorrow World Technology.
Use of Web Portal Information:
We “Tomorrow World Technology Private Limited” grant every user a non-transferable, restricted, and non-exclusive right to access, use, and download the content of the web portal. However, you must agree to the following terms:
- All information and details available on our web portal should be used only for personal and information-related outcomes.
- None of the information/content should be reformed, altered, reproduced, communicated, posted, or redeployed in any other way.
- All the information shared on the web portal is subject to copyright protection, and if you plan to use any content from our web portal, you must contribute against the content/information/details you are dealing with.
Your use of the Email Services must follow all applicable guidelines established by Tomorrow World Technology. We engage with our users through their consent or where we have a legitimate business interest only. You may, at any time, withdraw your consent by unsubscribing from www.twtindia.in. In case you opt to unsubscribe, Tomorrow World Technology will not process your Personal Data unless legally required to do so by the local or international governing authorities.
While browsing through www.twtindia.in, you must agree to the fact and logic that Tomorrow World Technology has the unrestricted rights to make full use of all the information you either share or make public on the web portal. In this term, you should avoid making any claim against Tomorrow World Technology for any sort of violations of privacy or publicity – related to the moral rights or attribution – regarding the use of information you shared with us. You should refrain from sharing/publishing content that may lead to:
- Offensive, obscene, or threatening messaging
- The violation of any law governed by local or international authority
- The infringement of the copyright or intellectual property or any other rights
- Being affected by any virus or harmful element
- The false or misleading information or statement
We at “Tomorrow World Technology” neither evaluate nor take accountability of the posts made by users on our web portal. However, we always have the authority to discard or eliminate any such post or information, partially or completely.
Warranties and Disclaimers:
At Tomorrow World Technology, we never warrant the information and details available on our web portal, which is given “as is” without any type of warranty, including any infringement or the results you may experience by making use of the detail and information. Tomorrow World Technology will never be held accountable for any omission or error in the content, information, or documents used as a reference with our web portal.
At Tomorrow World Technology, we never deliver assurance that:
- Our web portal caters to your requirements
- All our content/materials are secure, apt, endless, and error-free
- All our users get reliable and accurate outcomes while consuming content at our web portal
- Any error related to software will be resolved instantly
- Anything copied or attained through our web portal should be done at the user’s risk or own preference
Our web portal and details/content may have technical errors or typographical inaccuracies. Tomorrow World Technology have the authority to change any information/content/details anytime without any prior notification.
The terms and conditions and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the India and by the laws of the State of Karnataka without regard to its conflicts of law’s provisions.